Re: [nvo3] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-08.txt

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Mon, 04 November 2019 03:32 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BrJE4MAMptUQj1dWhesyTY/fYfPlc5hN4rjwUqRHVSU=; b=sCFG3jezYqzRsO4/CuaQ8LFdhcXr66YDx4MSXIMUffjG/I21f342nViE3hW7CDOCI0 2bcmRsxfUjUU0VO4Ghu5aZ5+MH9zbQBfSJyg4RaqeGSVN+JaY3JS0Ar3s1aLo5kDgZjC ZRb6YUf4hDPKEF+7O2vG2X/RoyJDj+bpkcGdV5lTIgeSaH4igLAgQOm+EbT85cCj6/zY J6b3x+9tTobFCNFlyAgubAJ0mxHAxobA8kB7SYZVyljCUnq2IPVEORmyCQSo4SkPQNIc kakHIhn1dW/lqVvLIuUWqFLaW+SFv5nJWRufsMrrOImubTtPkm6oytXD4vSRUhM8Hhqu 0oTg==