Re: [nvo3] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-14: (with COMMENT)

"Ganga, Ilango S" <ilango.s.ganga@intel.com> Wed, 15 January 2020 22:51 UTC

From: "Ganga, Ilango S" <ilango.s.ganga@intel.com>
To: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
CC: "matthew.bocci@nokia.com" <matthew.bocci@nokia.com>, "draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve@ietf.org>, "nvo3@ietf.org" <nvo3@ietf.org>, "nvo3-chairs@ietf.org" <nvo3-chairs@ietf.org>, Martin Vigoureux <martin.vigoureux@nokia.com>, "T. Sridhar" <tsridhar@vmware.com>, Jesse Gross <jesse@kernel.org>