Re: [nvo3] Comments on draft-ietf-nvo3-vxlan-gpe

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 17 April 2019 21:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=hLq+bUSMN84B9NJChP8lmurophEDG63RP4w2r53yvZ8=; b=Ro++NXeKdK6jSKL2ZvvF7KAfDhS3SFMfhlPpse04yfkNda6J+W4ZxkkKx322buQSJB xLvANaHHck+D5qIHIaFpDBLA5OIzm4HBJ+yUWXegFR0f2xQmsBu1EfgLv4nuJ59gUxa8 J9Dt9MxrLvU0nepVAXnp/glzB7UlADuDQeKFsDv7+FM7Iv1kcl54Vg+eafLsslHFyrab VfocVHYetBAHUC41bxHiIyCW9VKHtsLnAQ5SDt3+chNQsPybcEoromOR8J1Z0za4aM4I pLaq5Uc06xcYsueY/yx8MuAWPLYoaUNATdANVU/Pytx7gIadhCd/Qg+tLQIr2rS4xw5Z JkiQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hLq+bUSMN84B9NJChP8lmurophEDG63RP4w2r53yvZ8=; b=S03gKvaW+hhX0WuCOqEJtN74cIuEAWE6zx87sQ4JTa9gtmOPY3CcPBlj+JnIKu4me7 7VNPk1RO5hSAsRE91oRwBGDKYe3PjluLV/UTYUhCJkllFiKVHCPOp/Vc4sK6lenXJtRu R0MHtZ3y13uA6+LJACTu49B8D9zKUDemgRX1A8MruAH0MTlhyA3QBOmwZ6Btkwh7VEa5 HwTlFWFH5w2pct70N3hPMfnbNwHWX9n3OYptVHYgJhLsduOWBR1ZV2oTWXZrY+lCfIln DbC5QhStA0NGaAfCixeiayLJ2cFoZvVG5n54Cw40wU5VjfNhlYAYGvLUwXt5iUQ0yx94 aZeg==