Re: [nvo3] Second Working Group Last call for draft-ietf-nvo3-encap

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 29 July 2021 04:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pywbj0m+I1jBOBztn6a6GAR2dPcl+qhtQRPOuOR++NQ=; b=EEf2uMmjG6mpfNoqXJ0uEkAIfQrNXTWl2hwJ35Fh51G5PxMNNSYpSQhPY2+I3nZtFH o9Qu555rjVL7nK9/HoTk0Rs+SmtUPbC25qFIXaHZNCa/fV7ptYyNRNzoasfCzPjINHUh PzrLUfeGX6IsbPZeAdhoyiRy7BC1qSmsUuqZZqabnMdPeKMquAqGg5T43emTMtCNcTI2 H77tklnL4laNu7BgD9Ea0IExLJIfcdYyxvp3iwhSSkSUn0W5gfVbBqve3oEtfnRIAqmT xf5Auw0kJVBnJb3CWdTZ4hOimft9rP9ZotmWXg4+MHuL54twc0MWhcpTeHjJHbs4GSbL ctqg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pywbj0m+I1jBOBztn6a6GAR2dPcl+qhtQRPOuOR++NQ=; b=JaKQFvzdhnQyi6kxEoPfvYC/5JfwcsRwDv5s8hdxxihX6tadPhGNUByRxfkxHmhHJD Vd29f5bNQK3QB1pPM71qcwjI1grpPuPgoZe8sBHAUMITSDAySEvlU5sWtE689wXlNCpC SZuPjeApuyEjMJL1maJ+0HMFD70EM++Oed5q9E+7BPF1NBK9SvjwNbmcFSubIfwwNigl DXpFOuJDcpPrwDOXFY3bqLXiVgVu9kmX1BpWt5n1EWza/NV6Qr9990nPskiizvCoY1tK Z3rHCrkZOFlGjh3EPLYVU0dMAbmKMmATOqi7SxY4AuS/rMy9d924B7ESlre+c7MWlrnw IFpQ==