Re: [nvo3] Update on encapsulation design team

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Thu, 20 October 2016 19:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=tXQ3UPGf9F5SOSldvrZgGgshZ3SLMwVg2TGBaY9Hy7s=; b=tbNtf7vsRk9yWXRB1n4VoDNizTBuBjGO1KrfixZc2YiiN3UhsLrCOEKmm5An+YfTGa MPvWlAFhtW1dXsvY4Nmk3+nTQiP09Wbbp/sj8qe9Sf4k6d3ZHBB6HJ+LgveLMIlCSgEE UD0SUbuBPadbFIl8nhsgSzsRHnWDvs5L1pb4ClufFhEDpZ/vRSojAeVdB/wqLHFqm702 SYZ9JIiAInx9NEOBXTUZAR7AtHe+D//K2ySsnzcVzdHU9u3rpFYfi2QPCVy36qXwOGd7 rtfMSexLqpbVRtPyz0FxAQLM2mIYdmuGd9fwbHhzNC1OAo77mEuK58+q8tsTleJqbdN5 s91w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=tXQ3UPGf9F5SOSldvrZgGgshZ3SLMwVg2TGBaY9Hy7s=; b=BLvnsmxisZGw8C4sMaY7u/SbfOKdDJjbZGATtIJYPL0qpjNbkSGM2QUvJctrsm7cLz ZtEEyXvTIFvw7p6ZHzWMSLe0+57VFYmdNlLr0dxdPrfc+9oxP3hwxaqLnAFPGMWlH+/U jBO+0bdIKpfO1Uuq9+4rbdpz3JCmexuUbgsMLjiKIlUf52sFOm+413GUTgGNoBsqZekK xS6hazywQWQx5I+PyoDJgiA8j229z+MpGnO7fPe8KBjkrvnS3lqm7Kr0ePAQjkGERIB9 2il3W2M62jXGcynKXV941JEsew2xHTM6aUgYjJiAoFl0nKPJ3xqoAuj1yq5ghmckMmOg uB/Q==