Re: [nvo3] Update on encapsulation design team

Fabio Maino <fmaino@cisco.com> Tue, 25 October 2016 00:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=90050; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1477356382; x=1478565982; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=Mg83F180eqDy/BTqX+JTPMiDGVupjWIXbVqXFZQrCII=; b=LTnXskvxM7mVUwmCvpKnyjx6wzQFnRLM0W+wzX71MivfMnwsUhJAjnwM OT8v6fPWh9P1hykNpfgtxb6jXF5IaQkBaUvq8UnpTscnrieTdnCUZzR9/ ufjCkAIiegqZbOvGMbEDviidG+3cGU03MyJE8xCn0xaT5VP5H57Jlg7eq s=;