Re: [nvo3] Poll for adoption of draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-security-requirements-06

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Tue, 23 April 2019 17:48 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=e8q6BoSu4Yvi3nO1O5pff9Apm3ZUjcELs6DvGzE0Nhc=; b=SwgwTeNiOgQEdGQuvakYbbcBbj76pMdGP7F5K6oxErG1tK/68imXZSZN+BMtESwWGF NPK9NlVhUd7N7LCryS+vB6MxwWtzrCoZr/MJXKE4imWHYRJRgl/Pzlr3qIKf20Qcmv5l OuK4LMtI7CmiDDquGHmn8oELbdISRxls5V1BRGaktu7uFoA43z9EeZCD2me+gHFkKF9m lx/OQaB+ldjOY307adESN8ERcLQDAmXWYLXIB3s085u7rCmqBQx/iDdf+KjwD5qE8HuG M6PI4wRJSVQWyrxVYztu0JfquZp/a+sbDhZz5If5pRQ25R8hUvNd2xuX5fZcBuiJamI2 1qUQ==