Re: [nvo3] [ippm] [Int-area] encapsulation of IOAM data in various protocols - follow up from WG discussion in London

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Mon, 16 April 2018 14:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XHqFEgZ8mndCnGQWNcA7XvNaMH1JsbTvlVyeE50OLeo=; b=Q0PHui0QiL64eTaIy5IECs4iN3mTWgU/KycstTaVnpnYWoH2tO6nkmZkDJwRL4J8X9 L5ZIT+R4zF1Xa1vckRFjd2Sf8UOuchJrOpeJ1m66K/6UwqACxy7q+Cuic1nhbKKLvwlY zhJZJXHHF3Q5kv/I+rTSf2T2Trclg6zbhGu7j4nityQgwFBd+2Tuw8npHL1DQhLRQPEt eOtCy5N34kNGAdZJbfSjr1MSYJLx4uHzICQbsLoS2VUAX9TD2Yua0bkTDVdcwhI14NEe rOiRmSEPBvByRuMF9AmjOb1GSIh2rW3GKj8vveMJGUqUKlchTilxKrbON5b+vEjSox4g iafw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XHqFEgZ8mndCnGQWNcA7XvNaMH1JsbTvlVyeE50OLeo=; b=p5WpxQPzwwWtM1gxa2XKf9e/tqujXYxsWPg+xBYqz98helE1cVx/HhX1njSqHU0W43 WFTv40lmZE+iARsto7T2/RwQZ2Xc2OsO1ekrmeGHa6OGUa6RHvvMMdok5gY+s6kvd2LG eaNEm+msVyEezlRvuoa0EzsSN9i1sxvfrVipWtipxtq7Ju0PWc1E6FeOUs52B+laKmbw ykziwzoHJIJA7PcO4EOYNljuIFeYqD0GojusOGGtTP7dgbWSgslmQ0IblqWAqttHjhVT ThhM5B0sED8FbgVE0Kyc/+jO8Ccmv0RC6Y7ICu9vP0AimFSgtOY92NfJ0wC7BrXjh45T xK3Q==
References: <ff0c9182d1f14ec48b352e41fedaf58e@XCH-RCD-008.cisco.com> <CA+RyBmUNHcQZtTGJj67V=DqPkwV6GXWDUQJGjwT7ODEFg_QQFA@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S36ojk0z+iOhNhFqF2A+acXC1=xHPEN7G0Y_9+itC+WiGQ@mail.gmail.com> <CACYmcDqd2gwUTmjj-BssB1Bh7EAVi6v_Uu6Qq9XXd2RbdMnGGw@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S37aig+JJ8WPgC6NDeNExJ_qS9LZweSL2TOgD1EPqZRwTQ@mail.gmail.com> <CACYmcDqVzr9y-LyUzJPs98mrmGZynUCUiPwepNBQpsKdyweyPQ@mail.gmail.com> <fb963e482d074551853ce83816f24c7f@XCH-RCD-008.cisco.com> <BBA82579FD347748BEADC4C445EA0F21A6D62FA3@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <8d1b3bb4a1794c4fac3455257e0ab60e@XCH-RCD-008.cisco.com> <BBA82579FD347748BEADC4C445EA0F21A6D62FD6@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com> <C7371A46-50F6-4A08-9719-5B2AB51091B3@cisco.com> <BBA82579FD347748BEADC4C445EA0F21A6D63236@NKGEML515-MBX.china.huawei.com>