Re: [nvo3] Update on encapsulation design team

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Mon, 24 October 2016 19:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=eGdSP2+buTSanmQeqvAPUTLolSPmco6aCEfro/B2zuU=; b=cXzGz1JGXltELUV4wKoJDsCq6eIefak+DmLAhowKEP7y1yaoSUbk70qfEswN7AtEgr O2u7NIll4t91GAW5y9x/YtQK8ZWekHs3+MlSK8//4qIxq0gG0zalpKoRBdWz6xudfUZr iehXkGVzI5ds3K75EezRuy9n+flsp1B5WkUNDW06lZdXukozdBl6rf4Bm7W23ZNS4a5N O/jZi9162Q2xAlLZ1siBoGhgdmeEhA0XnWR4zto1MkKaeiXw1OtEX+ov/Gyl3pQDfuLg 5vLngwY7ZQFZBTeeGxqcSS+bw79SSZMBLWO4iyR0UVoMSjUvEVnUDJqOlOhFASHQEUvI +jSA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eGdSP2+buTSanmQeqvAPUTLolSPmco6aCEfro/B2zuU=; b=VVE5rBT06Fdt8BmPr/4ify5KUQ0Ddjk6/tDAviivywjKCTfAQF6+XWiqG66VWEZa1s DtQ70aktkloT0KjlCuVEoonUt03mdogphBPxIGCCgDXbZQzOOxRh9jaeYRE9mECqGjWM xbhrqw6+mRuVlwmikBDMl2pJCW/y19JSQDql47hy3ON826KOnUmdufZLhxI/28KgizwK 7jcKFnKUQKCShHnEj4kOO9JBe9mRfQ/b49r1e2txP2ppeoRzkUfq7bsVz+Ee+jHQE+Vn P71liaahR+GmVsCFfQMA2u0OG7gQbfVmu5t/dPlvkgaTx2h1HSWcIttrLU77QN1BjDQS mWkA==