Re: [nvo3] [ippm] encapsulation of IOAM data in various protocols - follow up from WG discussion in London

John Lemon <john.lemon@broadcom.com> Thu, 19 April 2018 22:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=p2HdNYLhCRrHzdwImafYHWyKl4fnp+EOoKlXqbumTaI=; b=gYpU2riezxwdEp2oSGdWBjB+rYvROE98hku7FcfOyNHMx8smR38x3+bUb/vqD6F+Lq kqs3JBlXo5NUXFtaQjfPSecpXjvDplH1dH8rpSfqAZ9y+BGjMw26XTxQWEKlFaAzTBWK P55PWBLv4Z79fdIwWzkkO8UPs7U2uez3IuJcZZao/0yIQNt42p4gIClwTSF0ssiZP7Gy 9Mkz+w27z6A3ULzN42XRzV6azBCbUvkg61xFC49T/RoaCmD4SjggfvoJEp596s5hSQ7B 4hrqCUGapwH3jGcFOoa8O6hV5v3Z9dEI1/NLJS5FEXubsbT9Lxjk1kuWw1PtszGiEq+g LbJA==