Re: [nvo3] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-08.txt

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Mon, 04 November 2019 19:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SJsho/7i/OkNWjsGpolpWsIgJ7EJI14ZRavszSWDmsg=; b=a/rXzp6PLjzo1iyxaSjJTteX/Er10Gzfl8XV4jE7+4k7IC08OCouWt8U8fglaubBfM 2OpOW0UqlPcbQXYLnR4UKnBV4co58YqGyajAxKy5efbcMAtZiy+xnPPAo/dSfjG6UkWm UVdJuJbf6XZ049w+raTgNx1mIBGIonhsS+7HfEXGb/aLB6+TUNnwVu80TmKmrBrdYM1g 91P77XhwDyMg9D3ajYi/yDhTfaJENXxvHQGWxhA30UnTCSh3ZNA6WGpqZUa7S/6ZF+C/ aQHf4d6/zNl8bDnc8SM1v+XToT/mp4UUBx5/nilW/8ntIPVIZ3VWQBvQH7xOAmWXbwnY o2NQ==
References: <157263030423.31830.4277364795812171214.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+RyBmUn2zSME51_rDW+y-GdWTmOXQiV7BKkRbNwcy12q8ZjxA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzxvknwYwvh-s-UK_C7YoF04eiFhyBvVxoNmT=52=EUnWw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmU0FViBV8TrwpLN7hUVMkbp9h4E-N048T4BM7a=7F6MdA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzxNHF0pRq1-7sPz4eWqCVVpf52jDhhqq0iNFu02Eso1pQ@mail.gmail.com> <c5ff1b1f-4b07-9be5-0519-de3849ea5ce8@joelhalpern.com> <CA+-tSzw4TwmC_qxBX8Q4inWswMTS2nBmSVCJVcCN9PRpDa-ghw@mail.gmail.com> <CACi9rdvzrDXO=stf=fiiEOk_en=nTEvBhXYk33gdyjmRPJes-w@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzy1zyrozrB17OmcG67QauU6Z5V3T0a-a9B9zQnFLjvnYg@mail.gmail.com> <1572888977.25948.5@smtp.gmail.com>