Re: [nvo3] Suresh Krishnan's Discuss on draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Ganga, Ilango S" <ilango.s.ganga@intel.com> Wed, 15 January 2020 23:19 UTC

From: "Ganga, Ilango S" <ilango.s.ganga@intel.com>
To: Suresh Krishnan <suresh@kaloom.com>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
CC: "draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve@ietf.org>, Matthew Bocci <matthew.bocci@nokia.com>, "nvo3-chairs@ietf.org" <nvo3-chairs@ietf.org>, "nvo3@ietf.org" <nvo3@ietf.org>, Martin Vigoureux <martin.vigoureux@nokia.com>, "T. Sridhar" <tsridhar@vmware.com>, Jesse Gross <jesse@kernel.org>