Re: [nvo3] Number assignments

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 22 July 2017 16:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Wjm27lt2FOJ6vXqYBA6faHNDsYCgyuP31N2QSqlhmxY=; b=PVGErqBfBVgoSiWtqD4zyJqlN8sr+J10pzqaM63CRUkjQ8D7kmFGbYX+E0wRYJRMqX NDsSDQNHmnm1rlNVv7GaMTuA+wUhoQu+yDIco9OlzcQnF52XXFWpqUlb/VULCaWbOXUR 78hrvyiwByuTK+pqh3hestSeLiSL0TCOhNkMXmwKdu66uLWyOaV1ae2ROVLKSkTIew43 HpHRWo2VvU9U8L5ZpSGWKFhMgigkVBIrqWNEwDS+q8MJCaYRZbqOGXKcXaIy7DNr8VbU taAKXtBqhj+6+HUa6YbQvFgSF43NqOi4bArYGwRGCMob7cN12h/1T37UQe64RVNuWIgZ YwVg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=Wjm27lt2FOJ6vXqYBA6faHNDsYCgyuP31N2QSqlhmxY=; b=Ofrxc6clrfJJ6C9dddqtH+sfoP29VtttTelfK2YRzAWjePf/1o4X+oDGiQjFH6w8Cp ER5qx1wm/Hmg25kDR+2k7fUB8fMEbZCTvEOIkPTUpwg2kRWpMmwdiNMyrsA8bm7WUavn USGze8+SVzsKbhtx5G+RZHD06ZPsZIKC5aQxKOcw9Fx7se81LMBkERtz1yitpPFHwLvo mTNFCgd8ZsVFjaNDL4hmjAT29D/lM1LMsJbdsDYrHchUviPNjBKw3IuDcF34T7x/0oQW YvOCMuenEFgc2TcvFOoOWojIzDmrHL4HHkmeYADMzuyOleJtoDsJg8DFaXbTl/XcVyqr sgSw==