Re: [nvo3] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-nvo3-vmm-03

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Wed, 04 July 2018 14:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=lO0WlmQzGNHNpNLB/7YIhOg4tvFnFgy5UCPyW8lqIHs=; b=YDdtQV+erMzViYl+nlo14sQ0V2teNnT6nz9d0lCdbGDY4hGEfCD0ckW0EfNyxFEfP7 EgtdZi7u03yxUrdFczL9QOgTAlr2ornZ3/EMjun5ixpteAVTb9XtQPtV2B4MQNVpISF7 dk3s1wL09ynTopKLOUnO+TimKdXNcEE4O98cEcWP/JPnLq1HbXRvWiuRnqwZ508Du5/L cBn8y1bFXR6oGLwnCfErJftVlQHl+BT1oy1dghiNFR5gKKsIJyK7Lop3S69mu9ZitHte 1foc32DwNBIp2LlklNsdcZNt18c6/TNIdBbzD769fPjgajs0CPjudBYvvzf6B/o8llZi wzWw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lO0WlmQzGNHNpNLB/7YIhOg4tvFnFgy5UCPyW8lqIHs=; b=EpSCsuE+jddkE/5GeMsz730JOBHk+XmIVjzUs4W47Z9PFi80uYQmpJJcWqySfuYVGz j/j8SMNpbkvv5OYSP/POV2EQyiFyhMeMuO9Y5Ej0Ih9hh7JB9sODrOwTLm+7Q8uliogi zRzk70ALw0qTHXVFYxBn5G7vOhAqvxuRMPKgR67UEU7KEUUybL+yJTH2imvxAIrw3bYz 5ixzHA/t/SBG8JQpLDSwCEuEwN+PMZ0lIkkCFCWNnRcL9xAT5T7y6wVPLsY8nAWxQFIX 7iAz3V4yBpwHa/LsO77hdJGzjQXJFzqlqH5mbiY0NfypwE54WDi7U4iugYrFAR5Acp4+ 5F/w==