Re: [nvo3] Update on encapsulation design team

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 24 October 2016 20:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=iTrM5PGGSoI8ZF7+uISDVRuu7DlpA88trhJER/TG1ms=; b=q1+x1dqPRzEWoZkTq/gji7FsU7ZfXuyxgm8W+bhJU/Ygh6hvbMA45u4pdtfrsAMRmk i4sZC3WoRRXor0zmwzW7xnDrmfxKUKGlPDo0OXAQLSZbmE416lc3SdpkojRrNSXp5vxi p/slgTSxhUZUSpJ5w+5Lz9emBJIGpsqNnd2qxuO01m9q/SqoOVuUyRobtW/SWgH7jhzC WC4Le8KTTnQxjs8F7Cq81CkGsxp3/rTHqwWJtU6vXANpcRh7MORHME4qIlYpj0ypMxcS Ph7CruLB5zodmdC+HNHEX+ltddKVhZKjTChe4yscNya5NG2mqSEd0IYcmvqkBUWI6931 JH7Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=iTrM5PGGSoI8ZF7+uISDVRuu7DlpA88trhJER/TG1ms=; b=I+5BsO2a+af5Wr1YddLZdKz2TETN4KIvHHz0W8ME2AnUgzHrhvgMDNvC/mswsD1NlN Q633wMOydZw5qOn4rl89CdzVI81XkAWzGzEXcE8um/OrCjbReqbQwKRjkHX9Tdhn7NPy EIsiojtNHfZlwCn/SQeoOsznYJOS2Eyd8lyiYl8OZ8R/A4M+BRB+xbQ2+MTapaZ/aSu/ +Wwsg3mi3hQ7CJ1/KdFkSvp3ueDwF2p86eWxujILT/dvbyOB//cufDCQ3WTRAKzW2xqc 7r07KSpgQgETCaQMFWXSmNMkvSCRwa1p+ggXZ/UTku8Zp+It68c2YMnOn0uFPV20n6cq Om9A==
References: <173AF2C8-D67A-429D-B748-648B8D3FDBA2@nokia.com> <97a4f0d5-333c-0d69-b2ce-5c392bf5d7e7@cisco.com> <17474D02-9C99-4A13-B89C-7B80AAE774E2@gmail.com> <CA+-tSzwVK7gCsziEUs_c-f8tZFnFt5x-Xq5h9Rf8w+N0XqX1qQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1rcfpajK9xRu0GdvhtfW1=7Z-dm81P7LvU8sb7Tp3cP+yg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzwcdoWH9AJFdz-og2aYc-ws2MQ6=+H1S5Z5cLaGFj--Yw@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1re=_nQQHxajdh3Ed-YwsREHxjWTRDZGV-7pvWHASETK3A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-tSzwb0=O00c5Zt1fqoL-zAD3s=W1y-jTbDdW1kSkcq-_bKQ@mail.gmail.com> <f889fa6e-71aa-212a-8ce4-ddae9de0be35@cisco.com>