Re: [nvo3] Review of draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-13

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Fri, 26 July 2019 18:52 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ReAsS+/6R/RuoklGRTXwxG43RF/i/emtkPFx0O8f+qc=; b=QdCk7rs0cX8wpGWh3pISMir5rcxomtkgITYVojF9batRS33jnYJZ9lWCFG7lNJMG8A Mye8efUXrnQwe7COb7YPl9pAZ/O62RMMCXKT4k8vc+/Z4USYtuZ/83S43WS4bQjp4Rll dkZx6pnGn/5CFhIv57K6quz1/KkA94grJvNW+KBCpMoVFiHLkmxaiKSuuL5uTDxsSWbL smzBa8hG/gdzbYFzYpceORpzmDhdqkxn8U35PB9HJkZ2HSlf7s8vnqgSt/vXswVr0pbZ Vu+HsDG35Y9N4o+LuPl5WVhoJyTy7pgic/ERe/eROr/1OShTt5fs1ZO9NRG/D2niuAqG SVLg==