Re: [nwcrg] [dtn] Network Coding and SATCOM - call for review

Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr> Thu, 08 November 2018 11:03 UTC

From: Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr>
To: Lloyd Wood <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk>, "dtn@ietf.org" <dtn@ietf.org>, "dtn-chairs@ietf.org" <dtn-chairs@ietf.org>
CC: Vincent Roca <vincent.roca@inria.fr>, Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com>, "nwcrg@irtf.org" <nwcrg@irtf.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 11:03:21 +0000
Deferred-Delivery: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 11:02:46 +0000
x-tm-as-product-ver: SMEX-11.0.0.4255-8.100.1062-24210.006
x-tm-as-result: No--24.294900-8.000000-31
x-tm-as-user-approved-sender: No
x-tm-as-user-blocked-sender: No
Subject: Re: [nwcrg] [dtn] Network Coding and SATCOM - call for review

Dear Lloyd,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please find some comments inline.
We are working on an updated version of the draft that we would release as a consequence.

FYI, I cc the NWCRG list.

Kind regards,

Nicolas KUHN
CNES/DSO/NT/ST