Re: [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-09.txt

Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr> Thu, 27 February 2020 13:12 UTC

From: Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr>
To: 'Vincent Roca' <vincent.roca@inria.fr>, Emmanuel Lochin <emmanuel.lochin@isae-supaero.fr>
CC: Nwcrg <nwcrg@irtf.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 13:11:33 +0000
Deferred-Delivery: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 13:12:33 +0000
x-tm-as-product-ver: SMEX-11.0.0.4255-8.100.1062-25256.007
x-tm-as-result: No--23.765000-0.000000-31
x-tm-as-user-approved-sender: Yes
x-tm-as-user-blocked-sender: No
Subject: Re: [nwcrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-satellites-09.txt

Dear all,

We have just submitted an updated version of the draft that cover the comments below.
Please see inline for more details.

Cheers,

Nicolas