[nwcrg] Fwd: [irsg] Submission of draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy for IRSG last call

Vincent Roca <vincent.roca@inria.fr> Thu, 01 February 2018 16:19 UTC

From: Vincent Roca <vincent.roca@inria.fr>
To: nwcrg@irtf.org
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 17:19:40 +0100
Subject: [nwcrg] Fwd: [irsg] Submission of draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy for IRSG last call

All,

FYI: I’ve just sent our updated version of the taxonomy I-D along with answers in response to comments
received during IRSG review.

If you want to understand the process, it’s explained here: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/IRTF-RFCs <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/IRTF-RFCs>
Basically:
- We are at the end of the « IRSG review » process.
- If Laurent C. agrees with the way we addressed his comments, we’ll then enter the « IRSG Poll » status.
- After that, if IRSG agrees to go further, there will be the « IESG review ».
- And finally RFC Editor work (final editorial work)
And we’ll be done.
The process is pretty serious but it also represents a lot of work to a lot of people, and not only to authors.
We need to be grateful to them.

Cheers,

     Vincent