Re: [nwcrg] [iccrg] Disadvantages of TCP connection splitters

"lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk" <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> Sun, 12 January 2020 08:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1578817146; bh=BF5ggLHKuWlwZe2ULG1u6Fko+HkEUwXjLrkO/yVVyfM=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=jQEw6K+fFTap4+XIzNVoZr2SKBkjKqHhVyHHwKOngSJO0lNZOvgAPRiNTjWBny6YC1xdKW4eWa7r6OzfbcpuYSUJx8fO122MJT5/jBAyCAhREXRHEYPRC8rELmoFDmJdtSaqZyBuK5dhVZU2LmOPs9+Kg2nqKIeYKjIyjreyJdwYrx2VXP36c7pqXz+XDkvzYfrLBrAlVSGmNtuFMUTWkcG/R2kqPoQqoWXKxFvxAqlLHMefWI4jXG+QVwvlV7TUcpFjp4AaPQPk7ijSySNd93ecIGngxJ0V+f1yqo02CW6s25A1zXUDNMBEuFY+LbnXBCIYJKm6kcNHt9KJ8SdkCQ==
X-YMail-OSG: KvkUu_AVM1nTCO9El5gju7P4eNusgtXMHDxEQWCdxKDHR_zSh4qn76yqeOktnTk fYDyVDUxwA5qkseOauDvBABM7gd6ryFwRsiP3cc1vIFU0TNepGzCHah7NnWTtg6ptV8grsyiAG5O gAuY2_NU9dUvLVTU7aTT7pfDDjcVVOyGt8iDgO9D4SGuhaUeFtRiUEbOhU3D_tGJ15npqXKfnhym KGc1yiP77c_7e1ctX2VALZyDi32dVV.JC1TA83lSDoSOrSOuYLvMZSWCR4BpEthxz5zmCebq3i7_ WvLHUGGxGYL8Q9iWsXtjsmOiDbA92T637VfJxDjgVqaI2.AuUo_9afEDe_vU2toH2nbMulCK4S4Z OHvx79T.Whb8uc5Ih08o05gervHdb.DkWKGrj7C8jCKqblNHQMQ7O5tBS0lsjLnm2kr28gxo.6R6 owxonudOO2_tAzFsEqnQSbKnhob7BiO8Rg6xdc7X2_EOVf_mmxusrOLqgG4ypwT5_Fs7Fye493CN oCt85ak8mQOlEA7HoOwVJ_zM8AIDMujCHIGdH0Z4l882pCCGY9Us9tXJx3FFeFMKrRXlPM8kFdN6 7_7QxrNqsR7WjXiFjBXYsz_NymVgWvnYbzEu14t0b0XAAY9XMLE1ygQ2Ptv14COOh2qeb8AMhg_s 6d7Fmmm68I5Un_oVH.NAg9j13V4YKIjLC8KCFU9149YGGgqc5YFK0NptaEA8mxjL9m9lrM.KBL5j TVdUU0nyeJQF4m0RqKmVsPQQfnLNhT0RHohpAEGu6zz9KlUiG8CshhwW1ZSCwAMhybqdRLqJ6jsq eO_PbMRSsJuKKQLuJy7OoGYDA7ARYGUDhkcpM_CrWZBaR.xcbJXJwfjLyYWGCKXm_hrawzCk5hqD HHYoDinbOYyU4M0zce9pP5wjinpt3skD5UoI8lVTV_NB_hDpSbidb1E72rboiS1Vxz30G8lwip0Y f_paWuDHn7oQJV7d2ACJ0dsJywH7ih5_Oxc3tg33DdzPG1r8xlNk7oAXX5fw39P9_bWafVabzoiO DxL1F16Gmw9M5oIlXdoiD3gRerNUAXg1d67n6Jz_XPVg914baaCpkgShxJeRyfyFVkd.8iQRF67e nnqx3QiQYqjWVtxaB_FGVfWegiD40qvrnXl3iCHigUjYjilY41L75Mr8sEEgAXYsar2NgocPStqk 62t5XO50.mWjD8TT6xWq3QQURNXj.7sLqT7Xa1BE5J6SBPOxDlfKaVuaLGni01i8WHKC.qloL96F raJHj..n9Snd.Yw2B9sn.0J_lGqM9VYX94aBoDdGmqmRfVyl.1wLzUNCnrfKpOJrDS708GLJc20Z aRIxczgfcFrR5xGDE2OSeWsThgas5ttpygCfrJv7i4mQHfg--