Re: [nwcrg] RG Last Call for draft "Network coding and satellites"

Lloyd Wood <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> Tue, 30 April 2019 08:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1556611345; bh=soZsaKSY+4SoYf9ZK70+gS5qHtKhZo6Modu8aJ/Xswo=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=IWchAQw0NcH+6Sjz3+bQBPbBy0/i29QQDIx067vKFgUt8hOIdpyGLL7F725JNkLcxpqMaj6hJX1l5P+r1OnO1wJyBQJMAyUOM0sIRTCTz4Oitz7N5TL5dD1EuOE28ndmTGjf3oDSG8uMwbBrcQR+BRtFd+0cfoVO647RfWvGYiGbVyPn70GUtDRA8QtEU3EJTebTfT76xKsK7Ki1J/wSevJtGQNSIKn4oUbDtCJYykDDkcN4pqEu8rwfWU9ARBuRZRkQiqBOg0dpHejc9dsal+9pEiyCIHScyL/hEMST5zoWcyd++a+U6GKymze/F68Vp3cl37z4AvvXYBgoCjOqqQ==
X-YMail-OSG: Nf9dMPUVM1kr14e.kxel38Y9i7i7_mwIbRRKpXzDq6382YIHdlFT.EFewkD4jQn OzNgZHrQIKxBqIZMVp_DnqaVUOOkpPNdj78meb.A2vG7pdL8NLRItmaBLyJDU_BBBtAiw254MUSu 5Dg_Q_v9MrJc5Lh0S6Kw87cfyAm1E0k7VZ_GFKNH_YGxn4XkFZh3WEHWnU8gwqK7nUdZfwzn8De_ 3huCznoLzpVWe32gsP_oQ3Qvadd19RifDR2VYHJfVwOF0JGQUUX0xVwThiivm5_XyXdwgr.nvo3g v48NNLqMe2JxWrZ6h.FI1MwxEZgVvA7NAXlZQtPmWzlqpTnloMRo6PrqA4TigVkaUfbIl9q0zw78 ugWyn3gxZKlcd8bYLqbyHqZoXQKQd1QTfPpN4FTJNmNCbWqfmQosHdk8x0HOeBOKY4Afw6fm917c 8o8XCSukNXBn6bylsynIYeySPu8QekFu5O3HPCsbzvDKrd.JlacvpZpktApPvDxjudv.VhjjiTJ7 YJ1Op6awGsoj8xJRz6O2gu2BYnRmQBPiqQRJtkTk_d14BuRvi3Q3Msq0RqtrXdoS4yYiIqhCdCQH rOpbJUI8Bx53BM0UyBO3W7MZLQ2p21KKxUd4b7zrKMoDPaIy7Kexu5L5neZa2fnLwnrdFxx29MIh BVltwovfLCG0ilLTO4DfvhbkEM1AL9WaYtj5ycpnMfwZhxhcxcF1jjBikgdvLkfQWuNfqZhg17vh qBuajwSImxXr0BI5rhsFH2wRc8faC5a2jATkJf30gZIswrufU_CVRoiM.e7UEvjWgBoJGUx0FAkQ Ce9uYtINS.IJp7.7SrYPCxpL9sm7shoTTi_boe5g8EmPWnNRjr_9jApEMikgNl9ceQRmFw2l63TS 1BHiPdHMZB_Yvw2WlU20CDk_l_5bb0XQ.BQRYv_T16vqlSelAyFQ9oEoPz5c67mOjW7Ahb2.Lo1h oEGzY7oftZ0TihTrihU9S.Hb2KpxL2PxfIAWI2kf4UUiT54y3wEJMi28eqYdXxqfdXRyVcMl9mR9 qxy7.JpHvfxGHs.wMMT5iMQ1ptp1eOXKc1rCJOwDKnitDyPlNs1Qe7c24HoOPpCynk0tLsBGpzku mvU9MpBXKnk2e5w7VV9Z5nuB2Gi6bUqrqwVRcdO8_TghptO7WBGgzeRycikND6L7Zuw8.9CYDRNU LBczh5AKQs8O_eTjcOQDpKdE14LyobtW_lSu9D4R55Frprl3S4Kr6DXU-