Re: [nwcrg] Review of draft-irtf-nwcrg-bats-00 - Part #1

Shenghao Yang <shenghao.yang@gmail.com> Wed, 28 July 2021 08:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=n9JWqMS37zrhGwjX7rtF+FO7DMZ//ulz9KErgwJiDnY=; b=OwMDNvNx5ZJHaLoCoVPEfCIpp2VNtbMqWEnqG0QRyZ8NpsMwNcjwBNfMxzQwfuD3Tg zRkoeY2GRcAnTRtc2ZgPQLL9QeKeTd2x2kzQZkI62GH5BKcuVr1qcikc0S2nsRHzz/E4 m+bOCuFkRf9Hu+GmcJ37JPwrtzrxzoaR9edvsJCVV1Q5y/pmb/Wq5YLXfLnj/66LN8rL T46ekgnvgduJ+td6dLG59QZ+sOgQUGKl808Pi0/MU3rMev6RJPtzJr/lcoKUtpOjfXBM hYpFySz5epWPqpZbtvAFoXwEZbnGXCFYgneIK1ecBjKr1xmOTsUYDpkbMQuyAPYVdMMn rM5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=n9JWqMS37zrhGwjX7rtF+FO7DMZ//ulz9KErgwJiDnY=; b=WPol3gQ9oMMiwFBjEEy4jGrHFylUab+BvpczK3pLQP2BrLkGEeRMbruA1w1bHcQzXR Pj52q3LQC5+jEsDB2YmaG+eJwq4pnAKOrIIzNwOFxRipaHU8JwdHBgTiCvwLwZvgdElO mTQfNOtJk2JxuLPA5O8ZwZpkUfGb/WlGHR19z72OBUy0r3IxXC7K/fl8GElYeOHvkFVT 4zwaHGE6g1TTZfxr/7sr1XWfrXtZGbmE6I+9pr1/X9PqoY4ikpYI5GWfWMHOkZ9tkcaj vvTX0BRA2hWkjRCUs1dxDNFTSr2G0GzFVnY8JpWLUyeQF+6DEmdMGkgmzjeZ7IyG+njW +yBQ==