Re: [nwcrg] nwcrg @ ietf106 minutes

"lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk" <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> Fri, 13 December 2019 05:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1576216127; bh=ccMn4X9EWV7M+nBVS6HywkNRUxWJ9BPXXGY8oNUoJQs=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=DavmZchf2n1o9Dglu852Keu05ch4eT9qaaXfODp4i9/5xwbk2g9Qg5LzohoJwM/5ieLYg+TCfqLrQZ02TInfsL0cX61GQY9Qu58iI9xKsuj2fOHNF9o/e8yCa4E3U+k1Rv99p9E+dcr/rsVyS5VHoAO6xJ1/Bf3IuMmneuEIM4t00XxhJDZcBlxLQ6L+xNWu7OlSWg+0GYR4RF6uepQlw5T2kI7LrD8qvXn9/v7uHWdP75+3X3ov8jLgf4Iq5vQ8GS8FngQnpieDKhgr7MfCj5IaK1Q+KW3CrKFdw8Q5AkobBnPBWAFkIF+W0qDmqo+GzoVOkFvVF49N7Nk0VjvMIw==
X-YMail-OSG: VET8rxsVM1l26mx94zKEBcu942MkrLioejPNtxYVpcor1rVg7Fz0cv3kHH2j7YO pIIw43_JdPObLAnaco1jWScCX04EY95hgGHESzVJtcmYw_KToArivlcWBV7RCVGYJ5dltGEm5jUi ie4OZvNGNKbJN9iLU2Vdy62q8MbGJw5vQM0qk3h7JApU0OnHKQJ.M8o8cCtwjRoyOWnvhwObL0M9 UJosR768b32WIkiDc7hhP9GFJJ2pa2lHu77vvSZeNDVPqQ232Kw7LQjgggVgbmSTZx9XDQheu9aL j58qFcvBykHaRODfYB84mLtp7x.dGAS7Bz5zNE9n5wtKETrpKgk_1qoJUCLPP_B7JqoKVaWYvIR7 wu1_FSlJZVnHt7y41wQH1AwV41jXVe6A6v5ydLsaYZ2Ys6xCba4l372hOepn173MoHkXb2DyUD84 .XGTqwTYWNns04ZJwtuNdpNQ4vzeyofshKtGFrL0fc9rAWDBH77M7CLRf9qb5GPIFk7yoTw5sD3q P2mGClaRp6TFf9uQ06i8IqEcQFPynJzuG2kxEiE2_995RLhVymvJelEiGxTfucw5ulPCGfcJilWr EvXC2jKC9zeqYzBB7ZMasQfrRdXtg_MsTmRyoyDL_muXeZ6qNz207Ph85bsAmLuFQIYeF3V7Zp6Y ITdmbbPL9Qskf.OrlFSyzrXWBk70dez67uV85WjxCXKP2jNI8GQ4JHzA5fO0gkBJkNL0Dg2V8DJ2 hJkjFTYFo6lcAIJxLSzHmV6GdzmSIeUBBnzQ_EGWzbFv8Gcii23Zb0kKJtJ9E.FDgRjrlZuXkeAt CSmapDQ_VL25AKrPjVLTYgHzxYPfFp21JVoz4Px1MkP1xlIQ1oRRpxxC1X2dkfsAeD77wmVsamNp nMEIBI8T_slq1fu4cQnA4EVg86P9m_qh4dlEeBTWxxl732yuRFseuyVxtAGhQcePspJQUjehyjI7 7g29J.YEgXf1SSFu0lQiGEh4IK3RML0O4jcIpe3GkXs.ixMMJfghTnf3NE69GBJDP7bCzJWHXkPz .nb.5y1rNvNmJOxg30pDSHXvtHWJ.LFq676WbmxH43sHPQ9vQKTSIJAUoZElnKqf8KYa5oKAO7XX XHQRG2ynX8897_2.kmkfYw2b7VqqR0tb8dcfK7heZKnuNCQW2tsgFWKeHs_i03rIhaDdU.Oo474Z MIo61SmyLvpnTUrXiI3pMSc8uuYRCwIZj_b6wbd82vIqnQXteiMKW0okdfX9IETstUno9X0jwK05 HuEPuhFPbKJlHkb15uob1tvfVzqsRVSnKhKE2PmNaCP1oRi7uSXY_ZwZfoe.x3dGoprOqqrV.NHp EusFISsWNTTh8zImtTIh0m5Ksa.J02BBe_jhO