Re: [nwcrg] Recent IPR disclosure against RFC 8681

Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@mjmontpetit.com> Mon, 06 April 2020 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mjmontpetit-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=oIdVXBKPwL7KxRMv+w4cIrthIgQw+BWu94zLO7exZLU=; b=U8bX4f32EUpAHpxXxUvgJSzN0M32TL+WskEQONIbwd6et0GNJwMPVN8edJzpt/OAfN EkZSh0B3hsG+INBEuvH22IY63E+9UJUi/BsHEros/2l73hRsV2ypPh1gyDqGvkKN0xej g5T7jEiwvicdhEDuX2zdNAFRll+jkHT+OCUh0G2M2bmjpPiaxYxBrIr3UMCRfSFX2t9U sxSWD0X6QJP4FHaa1DGiTdaq/ei7NdtBNZYT0x1e94e8V2sU8OzL5ZUhpPZBmpdurZ65 KGmALn4UTjMc1XW4MNk1v68ogEq8y7KzEbkmF6xItS/5BJrEkNo9TkMTtv2Fo62dWreC rUKw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=oIdVXBKPwL7KxRMv+w4cIrthIgQw+BWu94zLO7exZLU=; b=UF5X9XWzhtkFdGLNML7iAbpTNF/jbhjcH6wq+l021eRM9igQHbKWIPJaZh5joEhlw+ I0v6umV4P/Rphx/eOhyKI7JjjzDG+dQANyZ1pYNKXIMzAr1lMyOSE1obsDEFO5UeywhR 3RT7NxBbslvy81bHPj5r10Yy17U+x7P3J/4V2uu5aXyme9/5W5Mgk8+iw+qQHd39pM+e At98SEOLfl3BZzC8lxSzczb14LNX8LCJvrmIN8GDxGqmVgoHWoTsF24HCldDKz7lAJbK 1M0nuGupDIcf0KQAfdr3KhmrmRGGzrXcNYcVrtowNR9FsFfeXbqaITDTUT1PqrXkq3yY vTMg==