Re: [nwcrg] 2nd RG Last Call for draft "Network coding and satellites"

Kuhn Nicolas <Nicolas.Kuhn@cnes.fr> Mon, 18 November 2019 15:42 UTC

X-IPAS-Result: A2HGAQDYutJd/wIBeApbChoBAQEBAQEBAQEDAQEBAREBAQECAgEBAQGBfoEcgV0TgSoHCoQgkRd/gjyGHY9qgWMECQEBAQEBAQEBASABDAoBAYRAAheCMTgTAg4BAQEEAQEBAQEFAgEBAgKFVEwMhicCAQMBARgDBgo7BAIIAxACAQgNFRYBBgMCAgIlCxQRAgQBDQUIBoMVgkYDNgewN4EyGoQjAg5BhR4QgTaBZYM2iRGBEAFGgU5JNT6CGzwLAQECAQEWgQ8FAQcFBgEHFAYFBwkfAgaCUjKCLASKfAiBfBKCfYVHJG6INI5MQQeBPHGCN4EXg0yKI4QtdYFJc4Z1hCcDi0GOSIFBhneCEwiCcI5WgQpxMxonKyGCbAlHEZE6F4dZgQuFP3QBjB0OgSKBDwEB