Re: [nwcrg] [irsg] IRSG ballot closed: <draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs-08.txt> to Informational RFC

Vincent Roca <vincent.roca@inria.fr> Mon, 07 March 2022 07:25 UTC

From: Vincent Roca <vincent.roca@inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 08:25:12 +0100
Cc: Vincent Roca <vincent.roca@inria.fr>, Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com>, matsuzono@nict.go.jp, Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@ericsson.com>, amankin@salesforce.com, "irsg@irtf.org Steering Group" <irsg@irtf.org>, draft-irtf-nwcrg-nwc-ccn-reqs@ietf.org, nwcrg <nwcrg@irtf.org>, nwcrg-chairs@ietf.org, icnrg-chairs@ietf.org
To: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
References: <164433643983.1095.12436274460691964990@ietfa.amsl.com> <5A244216-1BC0-4F0E-B067-E77472CBFAF0@csperkins.org> <BYAPR13MB2805657BAAD98395965DD753FF2D9@BYAPR13MB2805.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <324160DA-D9C4-4B2C-A74B-8E0DAE5905C4@csperkins.org> <20220228050110.00005589.0270@nict.go.jp> <CAKKJt-fk3v-2M3Z1qW2A5pwN9L906ppXx517cGMrar5UBuheHw@mail.gmail.com> <34B22A6D-6587-493E-BEA9-F522F77B106C@csperkins.org>