Re: [oam] [mpls-tp] IAB/IESG Joint Design Session on Forwarding Plane Operations, Administration and Maintenance

"David Harrington" <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Mon, 11 October 2010 18:39 UTC

From: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: oam@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:39:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [oam] [mpls-tp] IAB/IESG Joint Design Session on Forwarding Plane Operations, Administration and Maintenance

Hi,

apologies for using this for attendee stuff, but there is no
OAMattendees list ;-)

I'm at the university. anybody else in town? interested in dinner?
(you should probably contact me directly so we don't have an archived
record of dinner plans ;-)

David Harrington
Director, IETF Transport Area
ietfdbh@comcast.net (preferred for ietf)