Re: [oam] IAB/IESG Joint Design Session on Forwarding Plane Operations, Administration and Maintenance

Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net> Sat, 28 August 2010 20:55 UTC

From: Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net>
To: "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>, "oam@ietf.org" <oam@ietf.org>, "iesg@ietf.org" <iesg@ietf.org>, "iab@iab.org" <iab@iab.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:49:27 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [oam] IAB/IESG Joint Design Session on Forwarding Plane Operations, Administration and Maintenance

Folks,

Several potential attendees have indicated that it would be inconvenient for them if the Joint Design Session were moved from October 12-14 to October 28-29. Therefore, the session will be held, as originally scheduled, on October 12-14.

Please email me privately if you intend to submit a paper and/or attend. Also indicate if you would like to stay at the hotel on campus. This will allow me to reserve a block of rooms.

                                             Ron