Re: [oam] IAB/IESG Joint Design Session on Forwarding Plane Operations, Administration and Maintenance

Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net> Wed, 25 August 2010 22:23 UTC

From: Ronald Bonica <rbonica@juniper.net>
To: "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>, "iab@iab.org" <iab@iab.org>, "iesg@ietf.org" <iesg@ietf.org>, "oam@ietf.org" <oam@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:16:24 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [oam] IAB/IESG Joint Design Session on Forwarding Plane Operations, Administration and Maintenance

Folks,

Several members of the MPLS-TP community have indicated that they will be in Washington, D.C. from October 25 to October 27. In order to reduce their travel expenses and time away from home, they have asked if we could move the IAB/IESG Joint Design Session on Forwarding Plane Operations, Administration and Maintenance to October 28-29, piggybacking on that conference. The conference would still be held at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.

If everyone is happy with this move, I would be glad to accommodate it. If this move causes you any inconvenience, please email me, either on the list or privately by COB September 1.

                                                         Ron Bonica