Re: [OAUTH-WG] Autonomous clients and resource owners (editorial)

"Foiles, Doug" <Doug_Foiles@intuit.com> Sun, 02 May 2010 15:42 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: s=default; d=intuit.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRS:X-IronPort-AV:Received:Received:X-MimeOLE: Content-class:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Subject:Date: Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-MS-Has-Attach: X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:References: From:To:Return-Path:X-OriginalArrivalTime; b=C8ojNym/R5iHl3L3nUkzBGPrnEClhWtypByqec/bU5fzRqo5Zfs815oJ RfMLrHLTcQxkmHxjoNMlICucP9cJbK6T+OXjbMadZlpoCruVe+/rqTpWk igkEYsDpqM+6nUY;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=intuit.com; i=Doug_Foiles@intuit.com; q=dns/txt; s=default; t=1272814896; x=1304350896; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to; z=MIME-Version:=201.0|Subject:=20RE:=20[OAUTH-WG]=20Autono mous=20clients=20and=20resource=20owners=20(editorial) |Date:=20Sun,=202=20May=202010=2008:41:28=20-0700 |Message-ID:=20<BE42DBBC1969B541915E30C5517382D9047A164D@ SDGEXEVS07.corp.intuit.net>|In-Reply-To:=20<C7FCD375.4675 %cmortimore@salesforce.com>|References:=20<5DEB74B3E9FA57 4EAA911DB8167C559E04425EBE@SDGEXEVS12.corp.intuit.net>=20 <C7FCD375.4675%cmortimore@salesforce.com>|From:=20"Foiles ,=20Doug"=20<Doug_Foiles@intuit.com>|To:=20"OAuth=20WG" =20<oauth@ietf.org>; bh=MhS5cFCJ/YiRLKJ7pRj3sVF+i8GoSgXOYZBEw0tZ5Ko=; b=vrjnl4a2vTFoTWz3PKKEZ51YC4iT2cvA9f7x28ihalJOOjOEYXHGrqKo BYvvvEbBA+eX4miCr7Jwi7+3hI91JEBgiEFg4c49XeTk9ggkYa+vt+zWB FsZCcUB7o3S1B1U;