Re: [OAUTH-WG] Question lengths in draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse-03

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Wed, 14 May 2014 11:47 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=8n0Haul4GW5bIhDzmOY00cz5eTF2O7qldWM9V55PiWQ=; b=DiSnoLpr6aCIU/1yaQnD5QG0mzwvyQj9eQvYwbgw1KL7tqW6Kh/o9ktfp8JNU/pguc RSudaSQanZLKHvBYK7YKgpY1drXOHTMzsig1JwZx5ILBDXutkEQfyvzwcklXfrEAefuI Pu1Utc3/DV/Ocqcw1KzTPEUyLWASzwOfNydRA0YUxla1C2T/yCvUM8jR1cdcPpzJMcHW OQn+G9blcf/Ysz6MYnGQpUVfh9LGI3uKe0HdSPhbRUXshGN1i/HT/g9we/9HtFIgimH6 jURDGkrbfubeDEuEGybp/8MlzgpBi+acB90ZibW6irc7t+2Y2SsbMHtVY9BjYoTZ8xCl cc0Q==