Re: [OAUTH-WG] WGLC on draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-07

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Thu, 29 March 2018 15:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ve7jtb-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=phnC7Qiz8MPmeAoVvnNSTiMrS6PAvJgVql0N4QRyuMo=; b=ZTy+VkMikXaz50Gu8Fx7q+n9mCRyfdhGGdeHI4Rlm8rdlekTkf0kJbACGjquiyU9ze Sg/Io0q7zKpLileZJiSjx4G0axLoCqK4qiA8fOZ9PG5n/+AGx2bnEyABobu/ZSz5ZHsC PmhQHx4LpmKPMYXihB7hsCz7lZ/faOUfBN3Iu/OJyUu7UX6S5SCxMeSdS2PUDVd0wzAC pHK9F/v8vo1D+t9xzmnNpT2w1U41jrZS1PcSQ+yY0fMQeZVdU26wyJHYP3OceEoxs3nF HLW6om36C+0kVl63LT4K/hr0pFIW1JylcHOZqhVZh5MK4iD+B53oPNX1szmV90Pofs3R epog==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=phnC7Qiz8MPmeAoVvnNSTiMrS6PAvJgVql0N4QRyuMo=; b=E7TxQHwrSBHHXggEkenZEuhf3J1io/MH1b9Eu1rrPlRfEYuwvco9F7CCgtxw1eqru8 E7d/cHYxS9R2voOVRRoIOg9PfIIyBq555uvJD1ZiIgioiJSiIH5zRC9VkbQDQDCe1LqJ cu9MxeA1JPSH7xQHmwUlNtpBw9hrKyrUQiyUKfaUvNxHlSnJGIfstgaiUClgy7VzOlhX 0SAXP+wDDqOG39KnNkPI34e2miOWiYOnVoaem70BLp5z/iO+RTo3EvtraTsUbILdHGoL DugADvHkVcbvESKH1ZPKoULCyeMjMFMySfEO6OgJ8fKHM0l/L2Axt+XoxuJQ80NqNAf9 go1Q==