Re: [OAUTH-WG] Wrapping access token and codes

Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> Mon, 10 November 2014 10:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+cp9sGPNZtU90g5Foludj2mBESJhcoGyH9Y4mqS/xL4=; b=HqZsIzVI3fPdeSS+B+xcKhP45bCMuxGxRXC4+BNWMcvLK+LnG/ePJrgMnaudLUq75n Y7o3I+ZOGs8CT/fKYqUuKACF9ua788PP1/qehJKp1kiaSBYjiDZH4OCpkdydSQTZtU4X 2+PlC24DfYMhHHj0KwS51wdKw68F5wTp8cVVUvN8sAvPG03YaSscGEpeNwQJMieFSve6 SkkDiir0JKzTCW81vjb5UmfWUdFGRHY68YJBRDkc396A0M2RMJdyKCc/mXLj778J7iIS kYzQei26ZVtqf/cKWCPt4RbLYPz/ZsXOWryQSbEPVefhREYXPpan+wYWrbieFND5WWWP zHMQ==