Re: [OAUTH-WG] Question regarding RFC 8628

Rob Otto <robotto@pingidentity.com> Mon, 18 November 2019 08:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pingidentity.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=KKv4jp4qF7g2bgyo4zVL5YXKShXqimDj7R/pwZCGc2E=; b=TlPg4qJdEmzYtfE/xvLgbFyx/B7I0ova37z6E+pyH/jBQgISAiQPmusAW6fBKVPqbQ 7p2FsMUTnkZcZ27wwTxl+3RdF+SmKvc7bRNBZAAoHQYVmFRlqcYrSTOwiUeFY7C8XZzt UDLUV2TPqya1cUBQU+yZUfV3Eq+fgXGi0Q2OgEBvdrxRGm8+Yn9+s6PVHtmB/AbMflsr YHxNShv8ylKaIGWXlLZVlTpFLIzmpdVFzuFtdqduLS23dxuF2ZUgD5htH036JZTUYUPo nZIlRW4OtMtCoUpmDMaLTioVXQIQT0N9bMONkpz+ZaxIjN6ofeCReq5TNrjiCQNGmzbH li0g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KKv4jp4qF7g2bgyo4zVL5YXKShXqimDj7R/pwZCGc2E=; b=GN628/UZ2l6Cexo0H9S+eLIivMKk9PHk1GU/eoq/PhHqJcMGdCMouMNKTdSF+iWGoQ LtprlwJBCR89kt+dQAluJbpKWavHQDi2YzHxv3wySH4NKSAAkfnqNtbANZaVBatgBi9w ytBPNPcU+bHxUNfiXgt2UyOvGzLouBl619auyWrx5XSMjeoenZshclWONbhbTs7XIB+9 onftF+5lX6sRKIjxDhAbihVg/sYHVEMz1lp5PXOj75Tl5qtFJ33wQ7sNM3l+shzN5Y8O CPBHpc5XSPmur+4Z86M9uyCAVNRn796afX+YaFT0/bsUq9Cp6P9w4dMzM5n6jedD+NQD JtWg==