Re: [OAUTH-WG] Updated Charter to the IESG (this weekend)

Paul Madsen <paul.madsen@gmail.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 14:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=qis30D/EFhUvLvPlLI4RN11lZ1XoGVhq13oT6SfNbFM=; b=RALW7hbgzUGYW5p0mnVvpfoqKn09J6DRGUhzICZDY2DRM4KH5N65WUezlVjHt0KaNf 5uij5mkMawOfBUWQvjchV3dLID2arGz7kLYbexs0cd7/oqNG2DkQLYAKBVbmgthB+KGU o90F3h21CkkObvYQuxVTLilFlgXhes8Dm6DyXguY3/0C5KXETk21jg2ltjAvj/cIMRBC NRx2qbdC7aEmjNCFRyWtQx+mAE1AbrjE4mHZAfN9OQ3cTbHyUzObfmCGIXLfssS5ea9w 99OsHLn8iJlz3Ft06NbYqJloGv69qeVxCRAmfeaR1pzTNECtaNFv7g6P6eJfRkC5Yidp SvvA==