Re: [OAUTH-WG] [EXTERNAL] Re: OAuth 2.1 - require PKCE?

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Mon, 11 May 2020 00:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cUYW3aa4NjYXjWyWikE3Q4JY/gleq7Vt9/Tza31VtHc=; b=q4xSK2YRfiZDMk3VYXCZG8G3ZGYpIBJQL+wmCR2o9aLJ2jiRyRJbj2d7M9LwtjD24p aonCei/quFB1zQuSjFdfnna/60HXLTcrcYZAHTl2ZwQqlJ+fNNpKWkRSA+tKlihYPjVA 4ycD5YGx14QXdYrLPs3N/Ekb6WIa9d49NcigDRY4JUx0Yff+1nRYH7U+1SBqd45SYHMj k6XbL+l1yKNPcbPWd7jFMSd5shZVSlN5PilvHZDiyRuj+s+hihyYvzj/zCj7NnkbfyJt wQaSzQXGuybl5OFgCCd9N2AYWn+i3wHSreY318D9JtFY5OApcwTpJeGEtLU55oQtoKy2 3Jxw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cUYW3aa4NjYXjWyWikE3Q4JY/gleq7Vt9/Tza31VtHc=; b=PgapJC3SMz8rzlIO36nbP37XnpPh6w+z0V9N5k1laVEirSGgPVbDjgkXuC4XLZvnY9 C6PXknfw89YcPTKAA4HVDz8hFW5hPvdDrwYcbjYO6KsnYCaiV0tGPg4/Obwzq6NmCvEc otq80GYZ6Pt+CiNE1fuR6diut3A9XbmczDv0OkGZ1xdUo8Rr6IOCqDO2Ot74WINMOI+0 /GQMBg3rTvK8plMvug2k8qGJnf6yRbxa53ObEl090Qeus794V966SkMtDNAuRVSnr2Sq UeqFsVlio3ow4hjDpOInW/NTvNbzVfoEDN8ysfCD7Bj6NjtD7B0MYn7Si846kU3IP4BB POqg==
References: <DM6PR00MB0684CD35E5A1E7F4309983B0F5A20@DM6PR00MB0684.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <CAHOkhHENFD+LD_pO+n5Zwj1cc6GacRwKtBrSmUKZ2E4AyfV0rA@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR00MB06881F9246571B60A6E4992EF5A00@MN2PR00MB0688.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <CAD9ie-sCK_u6tEYEtL257ZuTcoqvB7PJPeAek9n0VaxOhiSYgA@mail.gmail.com> <1C5C5CA8-D414-4507-BAFF-0D7ACFA24005@forgerock.com> <CAD9ie-vm7HS3wJw0RjfShf2UScdpU=UGZQ13zh=qSCbLN3GtrA@mail.gmail.com> <49198C5C-7D09-40D5-A184-8F4E1835D35B@forgerock.com> <CAD9ie-v5hwn+doku=vL7ZNcWAuWKpLnEWc2Sxj80igk+zE_GoA@mail.gmail.com> <367838B9-A1F2-4CF3-8C06-BC2547C8FB29@forgerock.com>