Re: [OAUTH-WG] Refresh tokens

Aaron Parecki <aaron@parecki.com> Wed, 10 July 2019 23:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parecki-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pgvAEiKJrpkHVA8BIu3xHS7P8LwzDUd4G89jBUUeZps=; b=zl5gmmi9LvsAVoVRAM5LMxWlItJJ4eAKswktVALQbuyz1ZU3/e4BdQMCt7eBDquTZw ROddgEj/y3aQpyEm+MLnyFUwhWJQaKr5qnTdQyDkNYS/3zIVZyI/pMji2nbA3BimOt8Z 3C8+RPYH9XYQW+XymumcVOxQBRilKQ9cplFIVboRNDtZEFeHuqPMAK10si4v0tuEeVVJ diCALlWsy4185uTRJX4cMV6yA6gRr7CBr2n5YNbNvISdJDiMuvgDq2TJmobzQBWTpVr8 RbS+ZmApbJMlLNVRyFsqrW6aobHyfrRoRVw8xWv1LP4RT8MJcKFd5FQvP1nB+ZhEq0G5 5XMg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pgvAEiKJrpkHVA8BIu3xHS7P8LwzDUd4G89jBUUeZps=; b=owSDlZ2hnVw1reT7MIM9X4BGcLrrmaHEcn/gNqQ2xoX5wO0+aw36yJZbhrYfEpuanT JPVI7h7y6b9QzaY9iOYjUlRA5MFEczekdj1Tp581kTp9kAsQb6lt0fe1LN+4n6sQWExr 8GsuT1Zl8QadCO/U2f51173TuMRHTaEk64JFWNjM2H2E6oW/n99RmXyRi+0GSQxG/NVt Hmp6JK5dGz6aaAr3trr3qSp//MEJqaB8EZrg367KMc8i/Deb7eTcC7lDxOSdJeAsq+WL 5d8PdxudtezmtEMnkjrDD9+yJkmlMI45EDbxPvtAtZzk9WVuCkLiLmEVttafKj3Lx3m4 KPFw==