Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth & Enteprise federation ... 5 years from now

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Thu, 27 March 2014 14:10 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=DTePdMbwQApSOus9C2IOp+TikkSo21jkpUkppHbPqr4=; b=GQUKplMyaS248b8mmFWHlv+e4DSVFZ04jc8shzhcDJj0WvCqQAuvdFslURnNrOiXYY orw3EooP3dad8Te96xlDRHNEOZzbT6aTdNN9ayF3WzdI6y7M+RdHuBY7mOLbCHQaSByT t6yS5AdQ6CTcsgnH1KiWL7vm6SYG9Vz+tl8drA42KaAUO9GdooPFwbidCxGwVvsPNlBx VSNPoNUpFog/PUpj+UlcLt5mb26EGCTfxlf1/uW19RPSyh5AQHEjHWOWs+semOLJcKVW Nh4CP591eOvyxXNb7No2GwRALz00YRKfAAutb41VqqYBsXI5JhwykQMW1jzNMteh6mUI oCjQ==