Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth for institutional users

Yunqi Zhang <zhangyunqi.cs@gmail.com> Fri, 03 February 2017 20:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/HNVHvFe0aOFFh0taHRfXRfCtdSqv2a7cHNxFEIoQA4=; b=PKCPpQTdMso0093ajH2gs93vMoa5ouj/MWbkh5KhxGRDt3qnVJUkrQgwQp8bbE1fMT mbeHSgXUgWRFgkzMMhYVx94S6aWtg3Zju6luNcCnRstyhLJ0AXAphuSDbqrUorNEVLmr SaChvpVRem31zbuliaiaoy/uEH9Wh/PJFov+WaBhGXr2AyDw2Vgk0DS3plIUei5aEuaZ iCg2BK4WGyw58aC8C7hK27uKmcSW3Pic5MYxBut/NQ0JuieEPpwk3b5wJTCFoKNPnNXK 4+y9dtSfXt24pjlLmbkMv2sa3ZH8xnNKQHXNyF4d5SWT6Q56YPQInurw2pR4W/HYLfkV md9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/HNVHvFe0aOFFh0taHRfXRfCtdSqv2a7cHNxFEIoQA4=; b=GP/jmrCThb3bnyS2M7FFNz4M8vgZJir6PhZ1KZhaPpW3g89JM9olDL1Bmw+wuKfNHJ eoWWlGlIO6aUus4EweE9WfsML8TlIiobhUUN4OKc695K+51fvR5TJhTT44lJXYydFtYM vKyJC7cKXOTFQfrtZnfLHtZ+4AfZRrF5zcevUBmR5gt2a9DzhjMXbA9/Tx7KClmH0G42 JWxCmGJhn8q4BG4g3smbVxk0kczCgB3LM5XZeGyjWvMCfdzR+YEaPfAIpgaIpwlTMiNB xOhQdUHrKulgvmWXOIVrq3GAFXjYRvqKQGFTgScyStLIFQ4RQc+OHXLpRYxtdKthe2Qp oBMg==