Re: [OAUTH-WG] AD review of draft-ietf-oauth-native-apps

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 02 May 2017 18:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CfmWkdut5G4NUIe9tej1nwx3CUNJS2gGrGT4xJD2jqQ=; b=EEGJuWOqxYFOYYEFbeeIH+4CIfDdB3EnpIroDdrw07fXLo0e0bOf1yjFHHuUbMedHS TCasAewSa7XU6D1f0ctQFzO0/jrGc4uzsWUNGNeSXsl7IVVB5qSzALmtYf4m6cXLhE55 JWQsqsNfUYLNB1vkfMQkr5plPK2WZGG+F23WHuntaAEmZup7UJ60jBl/zjkbetTRmXxz 2V9lUNGNS/ObUrbUsGGj9TUgJfJS4SrAYSTh/8bIkG11G8Hw+miYDGKJW2dQ1NXOwTl3 BlzmOnKLpBqr6RyJC1CG+Q6DyvtoYMYIccxGU6CAdbS2P/gTipkimJcohAmQioIQkpAA Do3A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CfmWkdut5G4NUIe9tej1nwx3CUNJS2gGrGT4xJD2jqQ=; b=JTylbUnavvehJpWr4XiSDFjr6myHDLol903FqprernGVPsg6tfm5w+XUznbcUk0HqF pbj5mhl7s619uObR7qMLisQjxd5SpPQkP+Q/+JPtHPBsHf0ihGvXz7K9W+IhtHWIoejM tizaYMrZSCd5E1W03edDxdSTdNNTxAI0Zhzgqtnip7kp6DQfASTFgW1uN2RW65YSSy2t NfQfU+mb5jfWBXyidhHE2G1UGhm8I/vNgrYEC1mWPhfr77T1/jN7xLc7YvrKCFcen87w WlorO7qxxbN3ffcESRxvFnWyHXEbJ52y2hj9OeOZVCv06Rrjp1UDyqsxd8O6qkQrR4J+ wL6Q==