Re: [OAUTH-WG] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-09: (with COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 08 June 2015 13:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=6Fl4JlOXWiy+4K3+mgwobzyF8DN+wrWJ6xNkQ/hzgYs=; b=g85D+MEH+Cxs0/qc+YA35XiL05Kyt8iraZXfC6Jd1hkUwRwYoWo/QJM8aB/BhIuId3 R8ygy2+PXsiq9C62ZqU6LNr9e78lZ7pGW+wzR3I3StOWC3yRFcWxu8erHQYu4G/3GrUx +M+vOD1Jm9Ht720Dum5xiNfn75My/nFi2Hodolevqj09C0iTBo4HhBXV7HSWsmEmErSH fRqwUFmVEDU7eO1D0daeVVUnulVcyBtELvn9UntLSS6nwDicDpjSd0yJw80ACvOdzo0w i84R1kcUKzZHBbq3shHOg/cBLzevJmMOTq/5JDIfNT10X1rs6CACYvxzm0Ig43zcp9KV mfgw==