Re: [OAUTH-WG] Web Finger vs. Simple Web Discovery (SWD)

Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> Fri, 13 April 2012 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=qSAIAUOC86Dh4Z3wvCcL2GRfZ+0AUnIFjU+IOUWUE9U=; b=iAq+6rVRGsHwkPpFlQmo/CHalif0iEi51dalWG357F3jxdeNgjU5BP2nkkTs2npxSF nIGh1cTkcE9+Wp6Y5ps2aYt/ETtn4PnTE5TPS4KMEH8Zs8XVr9GNt8HSOuEKsETPK8MF orJwWf3cCtrQUmJqHoQtd8A6lX3leUKnAHFLcHUdF99WbuJIivntsGqmf5/S3CvoGUsB 6jdWxQdqGRQn56JglZZYpr543CclBQ8fmpFrGhcei3ttSQMoqW9nOWfuK8Gcclp4fb9+ g96/uawEkKzK2IKxHz5TJkQzUhhF9BtWSDb3f79Xd8kWVI3fOc+vSZ/H2hLOHgdFFWan iwvQ==