Re: [OAUTH-WG] refresh tokens and client instances

Bill Mills <wmills_92105@yahoo.com> Mon, 07 July 2014 21:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1404767863; bh=I/FjZwVYvHMkofNpMpGENmpWEl2M0LqktMoizH7w9vQ=; h=References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Apr11hT69dpekyrZ8lDXqFaDpBxjoiJyBFHllDeKDSFw5LaFMFHuGIKmFZLekK3QZ1AOVwYRcyX4E/ap0aTOd+qD7gm17hU4aZoRaB7DS756NHa0lN9Ex07xq0rpgjP1rIYsd87EY6w0uO828BdFsKxyCVroDbYS/RKUWedwM9c=
X-YMail-OSG: hclQb3EVM1l.E1JudDPANEO473CXTlRiDMK2_LHTqORk6Z_ VlL5g85pqQSA0obixpbb_W9iDEWmXYanaYPAIhDDwvcOG8HNlEbdt8rduouS fXMy6s6V2CH8Y2ZKZDtDmBl0J_sBMJ64waG9PhtMccdnjQqSQPikH7Vug2FW Z.UEwVF82wLMl0qgbZYTOR9rCpIWFeBNZaqI.OuqS.XPCe4peqkkDPfX7prh bN9_SNlK9V21lnWdG09Mmnat1RTO80v8QcSdsS4nDnuXaitatqk.Ji3yRE9N yzTbiQ_bxkRrP_j8caYD0WlmpHcEoBPXjDLmrgIB4Xv2cqxxbkZyHJ5J2vRv 3_ImnOMhDi.nx5X7WCFP7n27oVQy1aQteNFlbLw7mX._lI3D3tZQoUA5qbUd kAgkuxQLHmtt5kLwgwcxZmI3NSuEcQ7PjfQXJe.h4uSFEJeLFYfBPqFYMCag KVLyH00q0Y3wkQ_Dd0bzAc6Ey9h_rem.433IXtRfZKx9TS7jJoZOmRdn6JYO X5NRnjzgCyduluqc.N1wOjqX5Z2or5sap2P_scOSJyeEF4HCrXg--
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, SSB3b3VsZCBhcmd1ZSB0aGF0IGlmIHRoZSB1c2VyIGFwcHJvdmVkIGEgc3BlY2lmaWMgYWNjZXNzIHByb2ZpbGUgdGhhdCB0aGUgdG9rZW4gc2hvdWxkIGJlIGxpbWl0ZWQgdG8gdGhhdC4gwqBJZiBpdCB3YW50cyBtb3JlIHJpZ2h0cy9zY29wZSB0aGF0IHNob3VsZCB0cmlnZ2VyIGFuIGFwcHJvdmFsIGZyb20gdGhlIHVzZXIgYmFzZWQgb24gYSBmdWxsIGF1dGhlbnRpY2F0aW9uLiDCoEl0J3MgYWxsIGEgYml0IG11ZHkgdGhvdWdoIGJlY2F1c2UgeW91IGNvdWxkIGltYWdpbmUgaW1wbGVtZW50aW5nIGEgbW8BMAEBAQE-
References: <007a01cf90d2$7bdda950$7398fbf0$%nakhjiri@samsung.com> <0BA8278C-6856-4C9F-96C7-C5752F3F1E09@ve7jtb.com> <002201cf922c$9ec65c90$dc5315b0$%nakhjiri@samsung.com> <EF0302C0-8077-408D-B82B-35FEAFD3C263@ve7jtb.com> <53B53F7C.506@gmail.com> <1404402057.15252.YahooMailNeo@web142801.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <53B584BA.6090901@gmail.com> <38EB3E9D-BA98-4A48-89A7-48C57F501238@ve7jtb.com> <53BB0A20.6020009@gmail.com> <F5D64618-7EBF-489E-9E1B-43B1D0DB1740@ve7jtb.com>