Re: [OAUTH-WG] Use Cases for Signed Tokens

Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> Sun, 20 January 2013 21:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sAwMdczy8JUfR2h6Vhwk85+/9t/TIZisdwx+3+ijXfU=; b=MkTA63mkL/kpraSa7xrfChEXICJgg8t8D9hqDtDUwuSQ5WIWZ2cCxy/ceBQjzZH7u7 jv2OxA832aj2UPIe94yYbPJZJayYezuLSVMW2AXexya/3oPk7KS5w4OamtGXfrKxZBub sP4CETFdTWiPps48nmG4FzOaDBHO35c1N4JLxOz5lXawgK1AXJgUHtcBuPuorSBmZJGZ FwqYLfq6ss4VAqLAhy9p3cwjJGFy4jQIx3IIe6ent69KaRa9q2T+SKnhw2sZSXTKQzIG 1+XgKlZhRlLC8UBiLj0Yi/qSu3GB1NprEp2ILLFC6X8qw1J9B8nYciR/4X542k8WPN4I zXzQ==