Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Adoption: OAuth 2.0 Mix-Up Mitigation

Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com> Fri, 22 January 2016 00:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=RleK2Bz+oCnkqrBuluXkPsvhb3HR1MCK6CUS5mUIjHM=; b=0t/QzW5xnTB6+ScCDGCmIZcSR2CScW3zHSf8rYbAQ87hwX3E8FBci6qEx3rkQKwHmS O0VypJCc79fDHWO0Eh9+mwzUq2bqpR3PpIOcgxFdh2ghAsnHpnJlsm0KBExITmZBw/sD DoZuTnBUI1ocWcN4k9yPk7b0Nsvmfc/ebS8okEX/Z4iDucWHG2bRPgX/qQI236rDyrVe 6o8ODJWLyk/80MGTurWYkj59cErcnFB0B+q8BA6QBKpvD4v2eHO5rsL5Tu8T5xXyVYW1 Rv+qwqvgVkWJKXStLnD7TTXsbbJrozhK+H6EWWXpIP63v1qehkK5JFJk7CvHrUs7kH2q E9fA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=RleK2Bz+oCnkqrBuluXkPsvhb3HR1MCK6CUS5mUIjHM=; b=O+u6mzqdSABjNzYE6gi4WIhoU56pdZuJTQcvi3h35LOrq23YM2DZrwMIyYUNuZ9TTO QpclTHqB5UokL3bXJCpqerftH5hZOf+VAI9j/VCsTuF8pi2Kn/1CTElrC1f2wqaPxfWA 9WCaYDTd6+GG55Y9y4pkDS2/EznPNPUZrC8FmN/D18ubg435wIvWu3fCairU0eA3odRB RL4lLOuvBNEuciFqtaK4DzK4AOc3fIEe/lD6xTPfrnxwEpbrqpRju/o+OJDTxFzAsOfj 2yFMN2d+lVvuYk6f/wyomb/Mc3gwefjIutBw6GfZ3L4J2upJ2i22yL9NMlmdCqIpMNPx ZFsw==