Re: [OAUTH-WG] rfc6749 question about the optional use of the client_id in the request body

Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com> Fri, 26 January 2018 00:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=COWXwshrMrc38BOUJAAWcGXY1NwAu/kIMVbogoOkXhM=; b=nB16cWT95wUyInp+7LeEY3isU4siRD2HDcYTGUffJuQ8DMrV7ogfDwxCA58thI5iNa kJx6HdkF7ZYb4vg9OsSvyE1f1GlurTR5F3o2Gt6VpSub2hD6m2yXHCLInnYT4ykPIoGs Rq+XLVf4FBtP0/KnCua2A9CoVExkCC2Cfse2XLDpPb0czepsBoKEfNTYnZnIzY9wh4Gr JQe+EhleFF2SP88Yf2E9s9xV39ZTjD39fX85zKDavK5nVS/RfMXeCrcfZvtQUJiF5QkR Fke3WRxew6bIPxOCOBCWUs8d6T8oqFlSLFRKQWDUqhHfuXYwqoZpgHkMlLpQuIINyq1i qakw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=COWXwshrMrc38BOUJAAWcGXY1NwAu/kIMVbogoOkXhM=; b=t68SwTJ+jh4QgNKspvSerwa4euYOtR20L9i+XaQdFA8b4sASK/fydJtGY/2a7DJMHV 530aJxPtKDXB4wSlIOtHpAsCGvik0Yhr/7VvUNNuOpSi4rvE34n9Qwz2ERHJrU2wc6IA Fycvy215dqbdINxbbaPjVPoAbngPoQwLKw9RnzoAvei1GOMd5NoZn0eRL013S7pnYLg3 O3BMF6JXQfDk53sNGTpOuyek7qyhLP/cKZhJUXH/oGe60gezT9LB8bV830OIont+Av5z nqnt6aRXpFc1hyxjLar3woCuVB3mEtZa+Tfdaom2MuQBqzGpTcL5MYrlkA7B0rvnQRZW ee7Q==