Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth & Enteprise federation ... 5 years from now

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Thu, 27 March 2014 21:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=Q9BHADbV0U1qFRZBIBGK9PF7NzqKoQXJREu2DhxWP5c=; b=CbSZdvS09XrDYYzuZtFd9sXlomfdDnPFnhgu4zfgb0B0a3MCZosZ9ubUpHBIbd8Puk WiF6B5F9/cPZvilYuNRazcwZ4fbAqGA6rwa2XOX4EQau0zpeVXIvdO7qTKDEK7jhIHeV T0APDKb410B9DZjuntTnY2si35xdkbLkxPHsHNe37V/jzZQ95NsfAMTYFt0wEEpc58L7 NOwyY13Aea+GBguwsO8nYjj+xGdU/eGgmGFg/BVeY3Vje828A2mhWzWUH6mPoyi+zz3e KDSas7/xrDZFYQ3zDPNZ0kXsEeG9ez5tAEqKFIBmKCAF1UP/HcJtTwjAcPF38jrmlL7d kmbA==