Re: [OAUTH-WG] Token Chaining Use Case

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Wed, 08 July 2015 20:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=BjJVpM3l7c0+8MUCtY6ziLyajKkQ5hgnYuFzYYUE6Xg=; b=dHgVWMmmUxw2Zf0Cx7kyP4pViHXRY0a8N0SzHRbS7ffVBVgZSrw6EPbeO6RnvUenvr WT8GDzJ5zyILMcVf6RXPOEY3XRwsCUDTNWBonJfMkzWlCfJ8tSsxLsDoGV8jLb50Rsev ItGu8Qz0IH3vgcljhK3/b6uK0DUrLY62PWVzjMICjdqeRU2DqGDWlz/gRdwDzHEU74Hp 1tN0hnVNZlXZPGpR1UCzNmF13zBih9vul4f3/ak50H7hMEC1jZ790K75oRlhFeL3qrSe gR8FxYEdx9O0SmXSyNAHUO+OHqEyyEAJtOnlRicC0ySwODxJ/XZPmlEA06P+eY/J0wGc +DYA==