Re: [OAUTH-WG] [apps-discuss] R: draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-04

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Tue, 08 May 2012 08:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1336465530; bh=RKm+3EoBhCv52J09nQLCmv9TUdlljICY+1q0GfMtyvo=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:Content-Type; b=SMzgwwf9JdsOu6VrHbF+O2dWvDTblZBGrx0SoV1QC5wOuqlVwYzt1uGUg/WrKSmOR MRN+IblJd6hGkj/Xz2igj3x+sZlPcSIKs+PPPGMzqfXQce2JyIDIa7TqMganHFMwNV 5TW+W0m9v9NZFCTpfx3PlzrzD7bzGXcD/fI6vtrw=