[OAUTH-WG] TAuth

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Tue, 10 May 2016 23:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=xKLQ6fe8s/H6dXdPtM8Vve7donxvvYpMp0wayJreZ5A=; b=S80hWwiLgHQQLU9aImk7vFYD1/AAl81RXUoNLMEgE8BrmwP8m6bSzq4PhMMJJ4Q+Cc O3OOao3V6fT6DYM31zUcX2sghzAxsUm9sG7MaY5MRgdA+zQlz9AdnhQUkydohIhhEa/Z wqbPtaGGQUK/8TpOuoOrmf16O4D8TotLXdejewg/BjyKaPJvx5UH9UTnTUEdMjNf2G53 BcFz2qjbkUIQaj/bIDS/1uS5hkC9xIpPrLmoOyeKbqxkUYbGQ9rAfdNepEHoREEMtWkU 8rH/vkWf/NuyuBmKdjDpXvHBzKuG6X+GEprpQBBtFNzg6917JiXtGzl23PCk4BNaB1e7 Ou+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=xKLQ6fe8s/H6dXdPtM8Vve7donxvvYpMp0wayJreZ5A=; b=O3MxoAnFslp/fTnTW5cMv3ggFEL0h1mtJ6YIQtXyYUpzN3VdxmL4mVQqZK957nGbNZ mtVlKcA0o1zTAA2pOUeB8gzlzbJqZhbzNbkfvjc9Ru+P5BbuJ3kc9K0Fq7O/Zi5DV3gE 65eQXdo7j06mG59LmM8FJYdVehZyMvfwGhZkwYxa4X/eCnmkuHgYWpPPEpAwoL4tjgGw ROZ4FyNdXLSmkKlbA+y4vdej5WNBUCc7IicLThldLJLZVPXeooXo/QRew+qzLs2z4Un8 4FZ3VLx4gClLtEbu4SvM8yPY5m+/voBLCYFNlKebuE9JAbbkJCREL6gRYcKiXdvTHvzQ a48w==